Study LLB (Hons) Law in the UK
LLB (Hons) Law is one of the highly regarded and chosen subjects to be studied after HSC/A levels qualification from Bangladesh. Students willing to enroll for BA LLB are welcome to apply through us. We are accepting applications for BA LLB at some of the top universities in the UK.
For any further information or queries regarding the course or university offering, this course details, call us at our number, or simply fill-up the form to let our student consultant representative contact you shortly.
- Start Date: January, March, May, June, August, September, October
- Duration: 3 Years / 4 Years with Foundation (Full time)
- Fees: From £8,950 to £11,000 (International students)
- Scholarships: Up to £4,000
BA LLB has always been in a good demand for law courses among students over the years as studying LAW was always one of the popular fields of education.
BA LLB is a renowned Law course and BA LLB course individuals should have brilliant communication and presentation skills. Law is one of the essential & critical parts of a country and it also preserves human rights and obligations. According to the specialization, the lawyers are categorized under a criminal lawyer who is concerned with the robbery, murder, rape cases, etc, and a civil lawyer who is concerned with the human rights of a person. The BA LLB course will mainly focus on different aspects of law education and prepare the students to practice law or work as legal advisors in the corporate sector.
- The academic knowledge of Law degree will give you an idea into the legal systems on which much of our daily life is based which will enable you to gain a broad and thorough understanding of the subject.
- LLB Law degree will provide you with skills of thinking, analysis, written and verbal presentation of ideas of arguments. All these skills are quite essential to practice Law but it also makes great transferable skills for many other career paths, such as teaching, the civil service, and the voluntary sector.
- An LLB Law degree will offer you with the skills required to practice in law, for example through mooting (a mock legal hearing where students argue points of law). Depending on the course, you may study law in relation to some areas of your choice, such as family, commerce, or finance.
- General skills comprise the research, understanding, and enlightenment of complex topics, logical thinking and practical problem solving, excellent oral communication, negotiation, collaboration, attention to detail, and the aptitude to draft official documents.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification: We usually require HSC/ A levels with IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact Progemini Education Consultancy for support.